Apline Ice Hockey with RK Heliskiing
Not sure if it gets much more Canadian than this!
RK Heliskiing has done something really cool. They have built an cie rink on an alpine lake at 8300ft! You can sign up for what will be an incredible experience with RK Heliskiing and be part of a mountain high hockey game. If hockey isn't quite your thing, you can book a trip with family and friends to go for an alpine skate, enjoy some lunch and take in all the scenery has to offer.
The price is just $350 per person which isn't too bad considering you get to ride in a helicopter and get some uninterrupted icetime.
- Arrive at rk heliski around 9:30am for check in and helicopter safety talk
- Fly out around 10am – 3pm. Enjoy 5hrs. approx. of ice time
- Packed lunch is provided
- Bring your own skates and sticks
- Small gym bag is allowed but keep it small. We have weight and space restrictions.
- 2 Sets of goalie equipment allowed
- After the day you can rehash the game over a few drinks at the heliplex. (Please no alcohol in the helicopter.)
- $349+ tax per person. Minumums apply.
The Shamrock Lake Rink is created on an Alpine Tarn. Although we try our best to keep the pond surface up to scratch, it may have an uneven surface. It is our commitment to give you the best experience possible. We continually clear the rink as well as flood the ice to create a smoother skating surface.
For all the details, check out the RK Heliskiing site here: http://www.rkheliski.com/heli-hockey